With so much confusion and mystery surrounding the Book of Revelations, it is important that we understand the Lord's directions and take seriously His warnings. The Book of Revelation is a great source of mystery and yet it is directly relevant to all of us. There are many conflicting doctrines and teachings regarding Revelations. This series aims to clarify and explain this extremely important gift from the Lord.
2. Ephesus Church (Rev. ch 2:1-7)
3. Smyrna Church (Rev. ch 2:8-11)
4. Pergamos Church (Rev. ch 2:12-18)
5. Thyatira Church (Rev. ch 2:18-29)
6. Sardis Church (Rev. ch 3:1-6)
7. Philadelphia Church (Rev. ch 3:7-13)
8. Laodicea Church (Rev. ch 2:14-22)
9. Visions of the Future (a) Heaven ch 4-5
10. (b) The Seven Trumpets ch 6-10
11. (c) The Two Witnesses ch 11-13
12. (d) 2 Harvests, 7 Vials, New Jerusalem
He told them, “The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables so that they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!
I give you a new commandment, that you love one another; and that you love one another as I have loved you. By this everyone shall know that you are my disciples, if you have love for each other.
And God has placed in the church first of all apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then miracles, then gifts of healing, of helping, of guidance, and of different kinds of tongues. Are all apostles? Are all prophets? Are all teachers? Do all work miracles? Do all have gifts of healing? Do all speak in tongues? Do all interpret? Now eagerly desire the greater gifts. And yet I will show you the most excellent way.